Just returned from pickup up a 2 owner 91 350SD with 106k miles.  Very nice car
except it’s totaled, as in wrecked in the front. Very nice interior. This guy
bought it from the original owner who was a former mayor of Little Rock. He let
a relative drive it who then wrecked it. It’s been sitting since 2012. Hood was
stuck closed so I could not check the engine but took a chance on it. Got I
hope and messed with it a bit and got the hood open. Swapped out the battery
and it fired right up after about half a crank and ran smooth. Drove it off the
trailer.

So this car will provide an engine for that other 350 I have with the locked up
motor. Also I have that 350SDL that had a fire under the fuse box area. I have
been debating on what to do with that car as it is been nice aside from that
and has a crate motor in it. With this wrecked car, how feasible is it to swap
out the wiring/harness? Or splice in wires?

Sent from my iPhone