So I had posted before about my 99 606 seems to smoke faintly at idle and black smoke at full throttle.  It really that grey/white diesel smoke at idle.  I am wondering if the IP timing is off a bit and plan to check it.  At least that is what I thought when I was thinking it was black smoke at idle.  I observed it again and its really the grey/white like I mentioned.  Anyway, I am thinking maybe it is time for new nozzles?  Thoughts?  If nozzles, what are the go to brand these days?