Do the other things I suggested first — see if it actually closes when you (or
someone else) turns the key. If it does check to see if any electrons are
flowing through it (if fuse isn’t good). If not push it closed and see if
electrons flow. If no electrons flow, clean the Contacts. If it doesn’t close
that’s a bad relay or key switch (check that it is getting power from the key
switch)

--FT
Sent from iPhone