From: dan penoff.com via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: dan penoff.com <d...@penoff.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 10, 2021 8:43 am
Subject: [MBZ] Rock Auto

Here’s how you use Rock Auto:

Got a note on my RSS feed for some new stuff in the closeout section for the
SL500. Picked up a pair of Philips H3 driving light bulbs ($1.47/ea) and a
Bosch fuel filter ($4.36). Shipping was $9.00, bringing my total to about
$17.50.

Retail anywhere else on the filter is about $30 and the bulbs around
$5-$7/each, so I came out well ahead.

There was a bunch of other stuff but it was mostly dreck. You have to sift
through the lists and look for name brands, then check the prices.

-D