Either that or the pump was removed at some point and when reinstalled was off
a tooth. Perhaps I should just pull the pump and see. Oh wait, won’t I also
have to pull the vacuum pump as well? Not really sure I want to get into all
that although it probably won’t take all that long since I have it pulled apart
this far.

Sent from my iPhone