I also wouldn't be surprised if Tractor Supply is just slow to restock, I
suspect they make more profit per item on clothing than they do on oil.
Interestingly they still seem to have 2.5 gal jugs of Delvac 1 5w40 for $53. I
might get 5 gallons next time I go up north. At that price I'm not opposed to
using it in the Super M, I've been using 15w40 to get all the vitamins and
minerals. It only gets maybe 10-15 hours a year so I've been changing it every
2 years. Might go to Delvac 1 and go 3 years. Plus with having the house up
north I might put the push blade on for the winter and if we go up there the
old Super M might plow snow. I'd feel better about 5w40 than 15w40 at -30F...

-Curt

    On Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 02:29:05 PM EDT, Mitch Haley via Mercedes