I found this 3 or 4 part thing on Amazon Prime last night, sort of a documentary about Fernando Alonso, watched 2 episodes (out of 4 maybe?) and it is pretty good.  Not a lot of drama, more about his career and what he has done since leaving F1 and pursuing other driving gigs.  Lot of good racing stuff and about him personally.  A very driven (see what I did there!) guy, takes his work very seriously and works hard at it. Seems like a decent sort though from what I have seen, and always wanting to learn and be good at whatever he does. Started driving carts at 3yo and turned into a winner at that.

Check it out.

--
--FT