Ok let me know how much and where to send it. Not like I will ever use it
here, but I have already had the car for 20 years so it may well be around
for another 20. It takes the kids and dog to school and violin and the park
and that's about it. Gas pedal fell off the floor the other day so need to
weld in a floor pan patch I guess. The water from the AC drain and snow
used to collect in the heel well and it rusted through. I figure one of the
boys can take it to college somewhere. Still only about 207k I think.

Good Yom Kippur to any of you observing it. Schools are shut down here
today - even the Public and Catholic ones.