We have quick disconnects on the drags on the groomers that let go if the drag
lets go. I guess they're a special kind of disconnect. I managed to hit a big
rock last winter and ripped the drag off...

-Curt

    On Monday, September 20, 2021, 04:52:09 PM EDT, Jim Cathey
<jim.cathey...@gmail.com> wrote:

 > Strangely the quick disconnect didn't let go, an adapter going into the
 > valve block did.

They're really not supposed to open up, by any kind of accident.
Only something that destroys should do it.  Letting high-pressure
oil loose is a Bad Thing.

-- Jim