This will provide a life-time supply of small gels. I use them for all
sorts of things, some were even photo related!
https://www.amazon.com/Rosco-Lux-Small-Swatchbook/dp/B0002ER2YG

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 1:39 PM dan penoff.com via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Allan,
>
> Are these for the Ghia or a Mercedes? I ask because a lot of the gels are
> still available for the MBs, believe it or not.
>
> -D
>
> > On Oct 11, 2021, at 11:22 AM, Allan Streib via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Would colored sharpie be good for this? Nail polish of the desired color?
> Something else?
> >>
> >> Actual gels?
> >
> > Yes, not sure where to get them though. Having decent luck with some
> alcohol-based artist's markers that my son has. Just don't know how long
> the color will last.
> >
> > Allan

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!