My father paid off his dentist sailboat with implants.  The things were only
effective for about a decade and had to be replaced.  Last set were good for
the rest of his life.  That was maybe nine more years.   Pretty sure the bugs
have been worked out in the last dozen years.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur