Some time ago I remember a topic on the diesel list about the fuel injector
pump on the 2.5 engines.  I have a 92 with 217000 miles on and the engine
has had this problem since I bought it, (around 132000), seven years ago.
It is getting worse in that it will pulse, (right term?), from 5 to 1.1 on
the tachometer now.  When the a/c is on, it will stall out completely at
least once on an outing.   Was there a fix?  If I remember correctly it had
something to do with a gold screw (right term?) and is it a kit obtainable
from Rusty?

Bob Morrison
223 Buchanan Ave.
Kalamazoo, MI