Talking to this guy at LKQ today he says his nephew (who is also A parts puller
there) bought a 2010 E430 (I think that was it) from a guy who brought it in to
sell as the air shocks (which I guess the car has) were collapsed and he didn’t
want to pay for new ones so he was going to sell it to LKQ. The nephew bought
it from him for $700. They were going to fix it this afternoon with shocks from
somewhere, then flip it. If it’s in decent shape that’s probably $6-7k at
least.

--FT
Sent from iFōn