That Dixie Stampede show is pretty neat, just make sure not to sit in the front row if you don't want manure in your supper.

There is an Oreilly auto parts just off the main drag east of US 65 for getting generic fixin goodies ( remember that one from limping through that traffic jam with a bum alternator a few years ago :-)

------Robert

Kaleb C. Striplin, mobile wrote:
Drove the SDL over to branson, will be here all week. The damn thing started acting up. First in the stop and go traffic it started running too hot. The aux fan would not kick in so I assume switch is bad, I just jumped it to run all the time, so temp is fine now. Then it started not wanting to upshift when it should, and does not want to go into 4th. Then all the sudden the throttle did not rev the engine. Pulled over, yep, linkage was loose. Discovered one of the ball joints totally worn out so it will not stay on. Ended up taking the cruise linkage off and taking one of the cheapy plastic ball joint things and fitting it onto the other linkage. Works fine now but still didnt solve my wierd tranny issue. Fluid level is fine, not burned or anthing. Almost acts like the kickdown solinoid is stuck. Which it could be I suppose. It did this once before a while back but has not done it since. If you get up to speed if you put it in neutral then back to drive it will fall down into 4th. Anyway, stuck here in the tourist trap, figuring out which shows are worth going to. Anybody got any ideas?