..on the Nigerian email scam. A “domesticated” version, but a poor choice of
one:

Hi Dear

My name is Charles Koch, A philanthropist, the CEO and Chairman of the Charles
Koch Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the
world. I believe strongly in"Giving" while living' I had one idea that never
changed in my mind - that you should use your wealth to help people and I have
decided to secretly give {$1,500,000.00} to randomly selected individuals
worldwide.
On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.
Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back
to me at your earliest convenience, so I would know your email address is
valid.( 1charlesk...@gmail.com<mailto:1charlesk...@gmail.com> ) write me an
e-mail and Visit the web page.

Regards,
Mr. Charles de Ganahl Koch,