Hi Gang,
    While browsing my files, I came across a digital copy of the 722.3 Transmission Manual.  If anyone wants a copy send me a note.

    Also, I don't monitor this site very often anymore but I'd like to ask list members if anyone has thoughts on what's going on with '06 E350AWD - have been unable to get it to upshift from low into 2nd  I get a code of P0715 which is a code for a speed sensor.  I replaced the conductor plate with one from Amazon - someone on PelicanParts is saying the problem could be that I need a MB Conductor Plate.  I am also getting contradictory comments about the codes - some say I need to clear them other say the code will be cleared when the problem is resolved.   Just to be safe, I cleared then and took it for another test drive -and the problem is still there.

    The car still fails to upshift.   BTW, I also replaced the shifter which resolved some problems but not the upshifting.

Any ideas Gang?   I'd appreciate any and all suggestions!  I'm getting real tired of seeing that paperweight taking up spa

TIA -
LarryT
2006 E350AWD
1991 300D 2.5T (now in Curley's capable hands)  ;-)