To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 10:52 AM
Subject: [MBZ] In Tank Fuel Filter

I have a partially clogged in-tank fuel filter in my 1980 300D. I have
drained the tank (yes, I made a mess and it took a long time to drain a
gallon and a half). I need to know the best way to get the filter out. I
don't have a wrench or socket that will fit the filter.

Any tricks or suggestions?

Thanks,
Dan Steadman