You remind me, the snowmobile club has a bridge that needs to be re-decked.
The lumber came for it on Saturday: https://photos.app.goo.gl/eSu9FV537EcatnBf6
55x 6"x8"x12' they weigh 140# each. They were delivered in a dump trailer, we
had to transfer them to a flatbed that the club owns. Most of it was hand work.
Sunday I could barely flex my fingers...
-Curt

    On Sunday, October 31, 2021, 04:43:14 PM EDT, Buggered Benzmail via