-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Gary Hurst
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 11:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Branson

i got kicked out of a timeshare thing just the other week in gatlinburg.
These people are just beyond any criminals you are used to.  like vacuum
cleaner salespeople, they prey on the semi literate inbred crowd.  This lot
was about the vilest group i've ever gone up against -- even uglier than the
MBCA braintrust!