Slaughter in the same way you would a domestic pig.

Big with the Hispanic population down here. I know a guy who traps for our
community every year or two when the sounders get too big and start coming into
the neighborhood from our private park and eating plantings around the homes.
He uses dogs to trap them. He takes them live and sells them to the local
Hispanic community where they roast the whole thing.

-D