E320: KEYS : No E-TITLE TYPE : Clear OTHER : Driving condition unknown, no key.

No indication on the ML

I think keys might be available for the 211 but I would check with the stealer to make sure.  Will cost you maybe $400.  Moving it might be a challenge without a key.

Would be interesting to watch the bidding and see if you could scoop one or the other up cheap.  The E320 would be a nice ride, looks good from the limited pics.

--FT