I assume you didn't run the wording together on purpose so I fixed it.

On 23/11/2021 9:13 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
  On my laptop today so I can share pictures more easily.

Here is our older Tucker: https://photos.app.goo.gl/cxJA1wtagXEdxBHx7 It got
rebuilt a couple years ago, the tracks were all rebuilt, the engine got new
injectors, some rust repair and they painted it black. I've been threatening to
repaint it orange next year. We'll see how much I hate running it...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/MP1dTPs6fZGkJ4oT6 This one is a '92, the tracks are,
inexplicably, a little shorter on this one although everything else is the
same. This one needs new idler wheels bad:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/sVQiuHNCtLUuAcSw9 There is a place in Maine that puts
new rubber on them. I've been and seen it, quite a process. IIRC replacement
wheels are like $500 each, to re-rubber is like $200 each. Needless to say
we've got a couple extra wheels so we can pull bad ones and send them off to
get re-coated...
They're interesting to drive, a Cummins 5.9 with an automatic transmission. The
axles pivot at the center giving articulated steering without actually
articulating the machine.
One of the older guys in the club calls them "farm equipment with delusions of
grandeur"

-Curt

     On Monday, November 22, 2021, 11:32:39 PM EST, Curt Raymond