Guy says trans slips in 3rd gear which probably suggests it (722.9) does need to be rebuilt or a "new" one thrown in unless there is some other fault like a solenoid or something.  First year for these so maybe there are issues, this one has pretty low miles (91.5kmi), looks very nice.  No one seems to want it, he dropped the price $500 and reached out again asking if I was interested.  I'm thinking $6k.

Looks like a UCD so he probably picked it up cheap at auction and just wants to get it out of there.  I wonder if a little road trip might be fun the next coupla days, never been to JAX.

https://www.auto-plug.com/

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!

Mechanic special, transmission needs to be rebuilt.
Clean title vehicle with only 91,500 miles!
Retail value $16,000

Slips in 3rd gear.

That's legitimately all. I just don't have the time/money to repair it

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/ctd/d/jacksonville-2007-mercedes-benz-s550/7412394558.html

--
--FT