Just make the kid go down to the store and buy it for you.

On 11/26/2021 9:13 AM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
Not really. There was a really good deal on one of those collapsible/folding
ladders at Home Despot I was interested in, but you can’t do a store pickup,
you have to go to the store to buy it. Nope. Not to mention I want it for the
Flagstaff house and I’m in Tampa this week. I was going to order it for store
pickup and have the youngest son pick it up for me.

Oh, well.

-D

On Nov 26, 2021, at 9:55 AM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes