-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Rentfro
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 8:56 AM

Hendrik told us:

"Thankfully yes, they tell me that the older the child the bigger the
 problems"

That is true. Another thing is the smarter they think they are...the bigger
your problems will be. Right now my sixteen year old boy child thinks he is
wicked smart and it is a different adventure every day.

Bob Rentfro
'77 300D 154K
Litchfield Park, AZ