Cool. Good for you. I have looked into it, and if you have proof of retirement,
and are over 60, tuition is FREE.

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: November 30, 2021 9:35 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com
Subject: [MBZ] I did A Thing

Signed up for welding program!  Going for the 4th degree, this one might
actually be useful!  I am going to be dangerous as hell now.

--FT

Hello Floyd

Congratulations!

We are very pleased to let you know that your application for admission
to Trident Technical College has been accepted!

  * Your declared academic program is: Non-Degree/Personal
    Enrichment/Transient
  * Your student ID number is: 0736298
  * Your starting term is: Spring 2022 Semester

Be on the lookout for important information coming soon!

Sincerely,

TTC Office of Admissions

--
--FT