How far away is it?
What would it cost to have a flat bed tow service bring it home?
I have been able to get vehicles hauled here inside the city for $50 cash.

On 03/12/2021 10:53 AM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes wrote:
I need to figure this out. My trailer is down for maintenance, gotta finish the
painting and get some more wood for the deck. I guess I could go there and rent
a trailer if I needed to haul it back. But I need to get a tar for the tow
vehicle…

Or if I get it running that would make life simpler

--FT
Sent from iFōn

On Dec 3, 2021, at 10:46 AM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes