That does sound like "the bees knees" for paint removal!

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 10:07 AM G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> That one is just like what I bought years ago. Amazing, it's about the same
> price. Mine has replaceable ceramic tips also. I rigged up a pressure pot
> that feeds sand from the bottom instead of sucking it out of a bucket. That
> improved the sand supply at the nozzle and resulted in more stripping
> faster.
>
> On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 8:17 AM Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > Amazon have them for cheap$27-35 (more expensive have replaceable
> > nozzles which is probably worthwhile), might be worth picking one up to
> > give it a go
> >
> > https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0856QHK8H
> >

> >   Angela&Alex Pressure Washer Sandblasting Kit, 5000 PSI Wet Sandblaster
> >   Attachment with Goggle, 1/4 Inch Quick Disconnect Sandblasting Kit
> >
> > Price:
> >
> > $33.99
> >
> > 25lb of the sand is about the same price
> >
> > --FT
> >

> > On 12/3/21 9:47 AM, Floyd Thursby wrote:
> > >
> > > I think I saw one of those in an ad or something, I wondered how it
> > > would work.
> > >
> > > --FT

> > that
> into
> > compressor
> that.
> > work
> > the
> > painless.
> > around
> > clean

> > end

> > angle
> > surface
> > used it
> Lowe’s
> > the
> And
> it
> > back
> > chinee

> > > --
> > > --FT
> >
> > --
> > --FT

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!