Here’s the deal based on the EPC:

The key and lock are sold a a unit, meaning they don’t source the key
separately, nor could they identify it. So your choice is to find a cheaper
locksmith, or just spend $50 to buy the whole shebang at the stealership.

163 890 02 89 - Cylinder and keys

That or drill it and find a generic replacement lock and key. I’m sure it’s
pretty generic.

-D