"The person i purchased the vehicle from was a ghetto mechanic"

and I am a dumbass

FIFY

--FT

On 12/10/21 11:07 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
  What a train wreck...I'd like to know what happened when he finally realized
the trunk was rusted out and the rear end was moving around...
-Curt

     On Friday, December 10, 2021, 10:40:59 AM EST, mitch--- via Mercedes