I drove the 300SD today. Before I took it out I gave it a wash and then cleaned
the glass as it was kinda grimy, I have not really driven it much. Used Windex
then wiped down with a microfiber cloth. WOW!!!  No streaks, all the grime off,
glass looked really amazing. I usually use paper towels and they must leave
some residue or don’t really clean but smear the grime around as I can always
see streaks. I was driving into the sun and the 37yo glass looked almost like
new. It was really quite surprising.

I got a big package of these yellow towels at Costco a year or so ago, 50 or
100, I don’t recall, they weren’t much, might have been on sale, the one I used
did a great job. My go-to from now on.

--FT
Sent from iFōn