Direct from the CCP!  Perform your own colonoscopies without the hassle of going to the doc!  Or look into those hidden car nooks and crannies!

Won't work on ifōn but will work on USB and androids of various flavors, useful tool for <$10.  I bought a nice subscription phone off Amazon for like $35 that I just use for vids and wifi stuff, don't have any phone service for it, would work fine with this thing.  I think I am going to order one, hard to go wrong for <$10

https://www.dx.com/p/threeinone-usb-industrial-endoscope-7mm-13-million-highdefinition-airconditioning-pipe-mobile-phone-endoscope-2747580.html

Here's one with a 5m cable for $14 but only has TypeC connector

https://www.dx.com/p/blcr-7mm-6-led-usb-type-c-android-pc-endoscope-with-hardwire-1m-2001488/474062.html

Or a wifi version for $12.50 that you could use with any device like an ipad or ifōn

https://www.dx.com/p/8mm-telefocus-threeinone-highdefinition-endoscope-industrial-pipe-endoscope-wifi-version-mobile-phone-universal-endoscope-2747581.html

--
--FT