This is my long term plan for the vast northern estate. The existing plaster
will all go, we're going to spray foam the walls and then sheetrock over. Each
wall gets at least 2 outlets with more in the kitchen.
Sadly the upstairs is too short for ceiling fans...
-Curt

    On Wednesday, December 15, 2021, 09:08:50 PM EST, G Mann via Mercedes