Pre-dented and rusted out and the seat is totally shot, so it is about perfect.

On 17/12/2021 4:21 PM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes wrote:
would make a cool farm truck.

On Fri, Dec 17, 2021, 3:37 PM Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Those are cool trucks. I love that body style and I'm kind of looking for
one for a farm truck. I especially like the inline 6 and manual trans.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

   On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 12:59 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes<
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Don't know about his truck but this one
just popped up here with some nice "patina"

https://bloomington.craigslist.org/cto/d/bloomington-1969-chev-30-ton-stepside/7421558618.html