Find one on Copart?

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: December 20, 2021 10:21 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com
Subject: [MBZ] 221 Pahtz

So I’m starting to look for pahtz for this 221. The 2 big yards near here have
online searchable car inventory. LKQ is one, they have other yards in the
larger area. But actually finding other yards that have these cars (and LKQ
don’t appear to) is nigh impossible. There are searches from other yards for
specific parts but not entire cars. Frustrating. I would love to find one that
has been smashed in the side or rear and go pull all the front parts I need but
not easy to find any cars.  I guess I could call around but that’s terribly
inefficient.

Annoying. If anyone knows of any yards around them that might have a good donor
car let me know. I’ll keep looking on FB and CL too for someone parting one
out. If anyone sees one…

--FT
Sent from iFōn