Definitely. He’s asking 560SL money for a 380SL that sat under a tarp for 10
years, which is why the brake booster and evaporative canister are both rusted.
I wonder what the undercarriage looks like?

And Mercedes never had  “triple black” paint in that time frame. Not sure what
he’s talking about.

-D