Those are cheap to replace if you need one, just plastic stuff and they are also quite brittle so easy to ding or break

--FT

On 12/24/21 11:23 AM, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes wrote:
It looks like he may have entered his parking garage a little aggressively
because the front bumper looks a little wonky.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 24, 2021, at 9:19 AM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com>