Thanks!  It’s really gratifying to rescue a nice car and bring it back to life.
It cleaned up really well, kinda surprises me how good it looks given what it
looked like when I picked it up. If I have time tomorrow I will give it a quick
wax.  Body and paint are in very good shape for a 18yo car, very few scuffs and
dings.  Then work on the other seating areas and get that detailed. I wish the
seats were a bit nicer but that’s how those things get.

Gotta get the rear bumper glued up where it’s cracked too.  I’ll take it off
and put some fiberglass and epoxy on the back as best I can. I want to get a
hood star too, that little badge thing is lame.

> I *might* have attached a plate on it to drive to friends this evening,
> they’re only about 2mile down the road so… no, wait, that wouldn’t be right…
> but since there are never any cops around…

--FT
Sent from iFōn