Speaking of econo rental cars, my last rental car a couple of weeks ago was a Challenger with a Hemi in it.  It would get up and go.

On 12/25/2021 9:16 PM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes wrote:
You know it’s like this car is challenging me now, throwing random problems at
me once I get one fixed and it is kinda pissing me off to where I am not going
to let it beat me. I’m going to get it fixed and run it hard and beat on it
like a econo rentacar.

--FT
Sent from iFōn

On Dec 25, 2021, at 9:38 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes