Car looks good. The 350 dizzel in a GL of that vintage was struggling a bit to
move it in an exciting fashion. Competent but not exciting. The ML was very
entertaining though. I’m guessing this car weighs about the same as a GL so it
would not be exciting but would probably provide good fuel economy once up to
speed. This seems high for an 012, I would think $15k might be pushing the
value.

--FT
Sent from iFōn