Seller's Description

The vehicle is a 1966 Mercedes Benz 230s Fintail sedan. The vehicle has very rusty floors that will need to be repaired and replaced. The car was modified before and the person who did the swap hacked the drive shaft together and it broke and cut through the floor (vehicle needs floors regardless of this damage) and will need a proper driveshaft. Pictures are included of the floors, including the damage to tunnel. The body is all there and all the exterior trims and lights are there. It’s on the original 13” wheels and I do have all 4 center caps. The engine and transmission are no longer in the vehicle and not included in the sale. I am open to reasonable offers. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/456253539274893

--
--FT