I finally broke down and paid the $59 for a membership that would allow me to bid. I wanted to bid on this:

https://www.copart.com/lot/66367701

I put in a prebid of $2200 (min bid) with a max of $3k.  Probably too much but if it turns out to be decent and not need an engine like that other one I had, might not be a bad deal.  Anyway, auction was today so I watched it online.  It was odd some turd cars were selling for big bucks and others I figured would bring a lot had hardly any action.  What I still can't figure out is there are bidders from all these 3rd world countries throwing out big bids on these cars.  Most of the bidders were from somewhere else.  Honduras, Nigeria, UAE, Russia, every country you can think of.  Some of these bids I do not see how they would make any money on them locally much less shipping them all over the world.

Anyway, my prebid of $2200 was the only bid, its awaiting seller response as they have a buy it now of $4000.  No way this is worth that as it would be $5k after copart fees.  I went and looked at it in person today.  It needs tires, some interior cleaning, and of course a rear glass but the engine looks clean without oil blowing everywhere, coolant looks good, oil level good.   Battery completely dead.  No mention if it runs or not but I would say there is a good chance it does.