I am starting to look for my next Mercedes as I had sold my 1995 E300D because
is was getting harder to maintain and had close to 500,000 miles. I am looking
at the ML series 2014-2015. I would like to get back to a diesel car but it is
not necessary. Just wondering what the better option would be? I do like to
camp so it currently am towing small popup camper, but may upgrade to larger
enclosed trailer at some point. I only looked at one vehicle thus far a 2015
ML350, it has less than 100,000 miles and has most of the options. They are
asking 19,700 for it.

So if anyone have opinions on my search, please chime in. Not in a real big
hurry, but would like to do something sooner than later.

I would trade or sell the 2004 BMW X3 that I am currently driving.

Regards,

Bob Massmann
Southwestern Ohio