I may have read that Mercedes had to update emission software similar to the issue VW had, only not to the extent that VW did.

Bob Massmann

-----Original Message----- From: Randy Bennell via Mercedes
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 12:02 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Randy Bennell
Subject: [MBZ] Class Action Suit relating to Bluetec issues?

Is there a class action suit against Mercedes relating to the Bluetec
vehicles in the USA?

The fellow that I had posted about a month or so ago in British Columbia
who was having all sorts of issues with his, has just received notice
that some of his issues will be addressed due to the settlement of a
class action suit in Canada.

He is not impressed and says he will likely not purchase any more Mercedes.

Randy