On Wed, Jan 12, 2022, at 7:15 PM, OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
> I wonder if a Heckflosse instrument panel would be hard to make work in a
> later MB sedan? I still love that speedo.

I have a spare instrument cluster from a W110 in my garage. I think would be
mainly a matter of fabrication to integrate it into the dash. Speedo is a cable
drive from the transmission, might have to adapt the ratio. Oil pressure is a
line from the engine (oil filter housing I think, basically the same as a
W123?). Temperature gauge is a remote bulb on the cylinder head, it's not
electrical. The fuel gauge and indicator lamps would just be a matter of wiring.

Allan