Donald, you continue to miss the point - one Mercedes is NOT ENOUGH.
You need the SEL for hauling people around. You need the SLC for fun
and class! Even though they are Mercedes', you need an extra car when
you are relying on cars this old for your primary transportation.

Actually, you may be right. I have not tried to sit in an SLC. I have
only tried the SL's.  I thought they would be the same. I am 6'3" and
275, so I guess I could fit in an SLC.  I like the looks of the cars,
but I sold my 124 Diesel because I needed more room for passengers, so
the SLC would really be impractical.

Donald H. Snook

--
OK Don, KD5NRO