I need to get heat in my garage. It is roughly 24x54 and located in midcoast
Maine. The ceiling is well insulated, most walls are 2x4 but some are 2x6 and
they are/will be insulated. Height to peak of vaulted ceiling is 26 feet for
most of it with exception of a small area that has lower ceiling. There will be
two bathrooms. One on ground floor and one in partial loft. Loft will be open
to the rest of the garage so essentially one big open space minus bathrooms.
Thinking of small electric baseboard units in bathrooms.

I’m getting differing opinions, some people say Modine with either propane or
natural gas and others say heat pumps. I’m still waiting on a couple of heat
pump contractors to give me their opinions. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone