I bought a Reznor UDX 75,000 BTU natural gas heater for my 24’ x 30’ three car
garage in Flagstaff. A local had a brand new one in the crate they bought but
ended up not needing. I think it was around $1100 retail, I offered them $700
cash and they took it.

My exterior walls are 2x4 with roll insulation and a vapor barrier. Doors are
composition and don’t seal well (I can see light around them when inside with
the lights off) but I’ll be addressing that. Lastly, I’ve got to drywall the
14’ ceiling joists (ugh!) so I can put insulation up there, then it should be
pretty tight. I’ve got to get a quote from my insulation guys, not sure if I’ll
just do batts/roll insulation or have them do blow-in. I’m not sure it’s worth
the money to do blow-in since it won’t be heated year-round.

Winter climate isn’t too much different from where you are other than it gets
into the teens and occasionally single digits at night - but - days can easily
“warm” to the 40s-50s.

-D