It's all the same

--FT

On 2/8/22 10:08 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
I would guess all of it. I don't think there is any difference under the hood
between a W123 300D and 300CD?

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022, at 9:48 PM, Robert Massmann via Mercedes wrote:
There was a photo of the engine bay. Was wondering how much of is could be
used in my 85 300CD, that isn't running because of low compression?

Bob Massmann

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2022 12:41 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Andrew Strasfogel
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Sad

I didn't see a photo of the engine bay to determine whether it's the
desirable 49 state version...

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 11:54 AM Allan Streib via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022, at 7:21 AM, mitch--- via Mercedes wrote:

If you'd been paying full coverage insurance on it for years, how much
would you ask for when the insurance company wanted to total it?
I don't carry full coverage on a car worth a few thousand dollars, for
exactly that reason.

--FT