From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sun Jun 04 04:36:53 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 00:36:44 EDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] It's Hot

In a message dated 6/3/2006 4:16:24 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

So...I  get up to get ready for work and I look and it's 116 degrees on my
patio.
No whining about how hot any of you are.

Bob, and all
Yea, I was parked with my ML's rear hatch facing the sun and I think the
heat blew the gas out of the struts that keep the hatch open,  Two days ago
they
worked fine. Today the hatch dropped like a rock!  Usually, they first  show
weakness when the cold weather hits, when the gas contracts a  little.

My daughter's college commencement was held mid afternoon at the new  Marriot
in Scottsdale.  It was 113 degrees when we left!  About 3000  people (500
graduates) in one room!  The air  conditioning was  perfect!  No drafts, no
overheating.  Amazing!  The PA system was  pretty good too, and the traffic
control
couldn't have been better.

The main ballroom subdivides into 3 quite large rooms in the middle, and
rolling walls create 4 more nice meeting rooms on each end of the main  room.
So
if you have need of convention space that is well sorted out, put  them on
your short list of places to consider.

We came out the wrong door and didn't get any cake though, bummer!

Regards,

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 262 K miles